Thursday 22 July 2010

Hello!

This Monday and Tuesday I worked 8 hour days at my internship. I am starting to feel more in place there and I am still learning a lot. On Monday, one of my boss bet one of my coworkers that he couldn't eat however many Penguins (basically extra-rich Kit-Kats) in 15 minutes, so that was entertaining. He ended up eating 12 in 15 minutes, and my boss owed him 60 GBP. On Wednesday, I just had a half day at work, but then I had to go to 5 hours of class. At least that's over with until next week.

Today was my day off, so I went over to Hyde Park to go explore. Hyde Park is the equivalent to Central Park in NYC, and it's filled with memorials and monuments to various events in British History. It used to be part of the monarch's parks until it was opened to the public in the 1600s. I only got to see about half of it today, so I'll have to go back some other time to see everything.

Tomorrow my flatmates and I leave for Edinburgh! We will be back late on Sunday night, so I will not be able to update until Monday or later. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Busy little bee. I'm so happy for you. Be careful! xoxox MUM

    ReplyDelete